The Rhythm Studio Limited (registered in England & Wales, No. 7123315) ("We") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.therhythmstudio.co.uk (our "site") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Rhythm Studio of Old Gramophone Works, 326 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BZ.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you or your child(ren) by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you sign up to receive our newsletter, or participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); and pages and products you viewed.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and to provide you with the information and services that you have requested from us. This may include notifying you by email or SMS message about upcoming performances or important school events, and by providing you with our monthly e-newsletters; and
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including The Rhythm Studio teachers, business partners (including administrative staff at venues at which The Rhythm Studio students perform), suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any arrangement or contract we enter into with them or you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Rhythm Studio, our students, or others.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by us at any time by either telling us at the time you give the data to us that you do not wish us to use your data in this way, or subsequently by contacting us at email@example.com. We will not disclose your information to any third party for direct marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. You may request details of personal information held about you by writing to us at Old Gramophone Works, 326 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BZ. A fee of £10 may be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of this information.